Monday 28 June 2010

Reflection on sitting Test 1 - Max Demand & Test 2 - Regulations

For Test 1 - Max Demand, at first I found it a bit hard to understand. I did not do very well on the first test, so I decided to study hard for the resit so when I did that I realised that it is actually not that hard to understand. All I need to remember is how to work it out, remember the formulas and that's it pretty much. I think I will find it much easier when I use it more often when I work as an Electrician one day.

For Test 2 - Regulations, I did not study much before the test because it is all in the books. I did skim through the books occasionally and I believe that helped me to pass my test no problem - the test were a bit challenging because of amount of the time I was given to do the test wasn't enough as I expected. Reading through the books to find the answers wasn't as easy as I expected I think. But overall, I think I did ok :)

No comments:

Post a Comment